Chromebook distribution for 6th graders and new students will be Wednesday and Thursday. Please fill out the paperwork online and pay for your insurance before you come to pick up the chromebook. We will be practicing social distancing and wearing of masks. It would be helpful if you bring your own pen too.
The information can also be found on our 1:1 Chromebook Insurance Website at https://www.mlsd161.org/
- We have moved to an online insurance form. We will not allow paper copies this year. A form will need to be filled out and submitted for each student receiving a Chromebook. For those families that do not have Internet access at home or on a mobile device, we will provide Chromebooks for parents to use in each office so they can fill out the form when paying for insurance.
- Chromebook insurance payments will only be accepted online through Skyward using RevTrak. Although InTouch can be used for in-person payments at our secondary buildings, we would like parents to pay online using the RevTrak system in Skyward. This will make it easier for capturing which students have paid the insurance. Please see the information above if parents do not have Internet access.
- The Chromebook insurance fee has been reduced from $30 to $20. However, the discount for multiple students (siblings) has been removed. All students will now pay the $20 fee per Chromebook.
- The deadline for purchasing Chromebook Insurance will be October 15, 2020.
- We also announced newly installed community hotspots that parents can use to access the online form and pay the fee.
- Click HERE for the drive-in hotspot information.